• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 GTX Steering wheel Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

ywca

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
68 Plymouth GTX, steering wheel, green with all the electrical components ,horn ,turn signal switch. and lever.

I have the steering wheel. I don't know about the components. Nice used original

Tomorrow afternoon possibly

Turn Signal switches.... Aftermarket ones are mostly junk... Every now and then someone gets a good one but I'm not a fan of taking my chances... Correct original 68-69 A & B body switches are hens teeth... The Non-tilt C body switches pop up and can be used, bolt in part... Just has a few extra wires for cornering lights...

Hilltop Auto Parts has been selling them for $$$$ for years...

Every now and then someone lists one for considerably less.... Like this...

Your welcome to put an aftermarket one in, probably $75-$90.... But remember it's a PITA job that you probably don't want to do twice...

Turn Signal switches.... Aftermarket ones are mostly junk... Every now and then someone gets a good one but I'm not a fan of taking my chances... Correct original 68-69 A & B body switches are hens teeth... The Non-tilt C body switches pop up and can be used, bolt in part... Just has a few extra wires for cornering lights...

Hilltop Auto Parts has been selling them for $$$$ for years...

[/URL]

Every now and then someone lists one for considerably less.... Like this...

[/URL]

Your welcome to put an aftermarket one in, probably $75-$90.... But remember it's a PITA job that you probably don't want to do twice...

Thanks 1 wild RT. I do not want to put any kind of junk in it.I will spend the money on quality parts. I have a member that has the steering wheel in green, but he’ll let me know tomorrow if he has the electrics in it.

The electrics as you refer to them aren't part of the steering wheel... They are lower in the column...

The electrics as you refer to them aren't part of the steering wheel... They are lower in the column...
Yeah, I realize that ,back in the daysI replaced quite a few of these on a lot of chebbys . I rebuilt quite a few that had tilt steering wheels ,I think I still have the tool for the pins.

Yeah, I realize that ,back in the daysI replaced quite a few of these on a lot of chebbys . I rebuilt quite a few that had tilt steering wheels ,I think I still have the tool for the pins.
Yeah, I have that tool as well... Sounds like you've been into this stuff a little too...

Had my shop from 1979 to 96, took a 32 year hiatus, now I’m trying to get back in the game. When I sold my shop, I kept a lot of my smaller shop equipment and specially tools. I have a 2000 square-foot shop .one half of the shop is 24 x 42 with a 14 foot ceiling and a 12 x 12 door, heated floor. The other half is 26 x 44 with an 10 and a half foot ceiling . I have 2 4post lifts on that side. There wasn’t too many parts that I didn’t rebuild. Back in the day. Thanks, Perry.

Tomorrow afternoon possibly
Hey, I’m new to posting here and trying to understand how everything works on these threads I recall you sending me pictures, but I don’t know where they ended up. Is there somewhere I should be looking for that? I am still interested, I haven’t seen a price yet. Thanks, Perry.

Hey, I’m new to posting here and trying to understand how everything works on these threads I recall you sending me pictures, but I don’t know where they ended up. Is there somewhere I should be looking for that? I am still interested, I haven’t seen a price yet. Thanks, Perry.
Probably a PM, click the envelope icon on the upper right of your screen...

Hey, did you find anything out more about the steering wheel you sent me pictures but I don’t know where they ended up. I’m still interested.
Hey, I’m interested in the steering wheel. I was just wondering if you found the extra parts. PM me so we can get the show on the road thanks, Perry.

I have the steering wheel. I don't know about the components. Nice used original
Hey, did you find the extra pieces? I’m interested in the steering wheel, I need to no how you wanna get paid, plus my mailing address to the US. Thanks, Perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back