• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 383 and 72 440 for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano17

Local time
1:04 AM
Reaction score
I have two motor's that i would really like to see go! The first is the 383. This motor is complete and from what the previous owner told me it is a hp engine. I have the head's but he removed them due to a couple burnt valves! I also have the intake and exhaust manifold's too. The second is a 440. This engine is a bare block in nice shape and never molested. I have the crank and harmonic balancer. Both engines are steel crank and i would really like to see some one build them. I am asking 350.00 apiece and i am located in New York. Thanks Dan.

Here is the 383 pic's!
Enginepics006.jpg

There you have it! I think the picture's pretty much shows you what i have and what kind of shape the stuff is in. Both engine were in old c body chrysler's that had been sitting for some time. They both turned over nice though.

I am located in Burlington New York. The zip is 13315. 1 hr east of Binghamton.

On the 383 i said the previous owner told me it was a hp engine but i see nothing stamped on the block to show that,,, so i am thinking it isn't!

Really like to see these go! 250.00 apiece! Some one must be looking for a couple steel crank engines to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back