• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 440 GTX CONVERT-Clone SPORT SATELLITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBL XERO

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I Really didn't want to do this ,but I have to.So here goes.
It's almost finished she only needs the top installed,the electric trunk release button put in the glove box and the decals put on the trunk finish panel.
It's got less than 60 miles on it from a long slow build. Almost everything is new From the windshield and gasket to the trunk seal and every thing in between.
Fresh 10-10 G-440,U.S.4-core radaitor,Edelbrock elect.,mopar elect. ignition,
High output alt.Dual elect fan,every engine componet new.rebuildt 727. balanced driveshaft,new seals in rearaxle.airshocks rear.too much to list.

All new Suspention ,Balljoints tierods and every bushing from torsion bars to bump stops.

Complete Interior from Year One. Pearl Not just White

17" Chromed-Aluminum. Cragar's not just polished.

Small scar on the tip of the hood from garage door oops! small chip on pass. side tail light trim ring. small spots on the glove box. See the pics.

20Kobo. Seattle WA.
http://s657.photobucket.com/albums/uu297/DUBLXERO_GTX/
She'll go to Ebay soon .
??? why won't B-BodyOnly let me attach photos directly??

It's a anti spam measure, you'll need to be posting a bit more before pictures can be added. Haven't seen a spammer meet the requirements yet, but they try sometimes.

Why does every car I'd like to buy have to be so stinking far away ?????????

Let me just say that it's a %$#@ of a deal at $20K........BEAUTIFUL treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back