• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68/69 charger pole

Which is your fave?

• I dig a 68 best

Votes: 87 66.4%
  • No, obviously a 69 is more cool

Votes: 44 33.6%

• Total voters

jhite

Local time
2:45 AM
Reaction score
Ok which year do you think looks the best simple question right well not for me so what do you guys think

well i like the 70 best but since its not included my second choice is the 68

I guess by default I gotta go with a '69 since I have one.....but I really dig the round taillights and side markers on a '68!

Jason

Had a 69 rt in high school and a 69 rt in the 80's so I always liked them better than the 68's.But bought a 68 three years ago that I am doing now and the more I look at it I am liking the 68 better.

1969 is first and foremost !!! That split grille cannot be beat. But a 1968 has those sweet button turn signal markers and tail lights. Best car would be a 1969 with 1968 running lights but there again, it would not be stock and would send shudders through certain peoples spines...HEY lets do it!!!

67 ha-ha j/k, probably a 68 because the tail lights are different and I like different tail lights ha-ha.

I really like the 68' that huge grill looks so good and the tail lights. But if you go with 69' is it going to be orange with the numbers 01 on the side? Lol

68.......... had one from 1970 till it was stolen in 1979 still think about it ..wish I could afford another.. some day I'll sell my other projects and find one :eusa_boohoo:

Auto Transport Service
Back