• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-69 Road Runner or GTX hood 1969 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldRustBukit

Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am in need of a hood, and I live in southern California, but I am willing to drive quite a distance away, or I can pay you more to ship it to me.
Keep in mind, that Greyhound cheaply ships large items in the bellies of their buses, from one Greyhound bus terminal to another Greyhound bus terminal.
You can reach me by ***Messaging here****, but first please respond back to me via this website, FBBO, before you text me. I will not answer a call from an unknown number, so please text me, and I will then text or call you back.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one but it needs some work

Hello all,
I am in need of a hood, and I live in southern California, but I am willing to drive quite a distance away, or I can pay you more to ship it to me.
Keep in mind, that Greyhound cheaply ships large items in the bellies of their buses, from one Greyhound bus terminal to another Greyhound bus terminal.
You can reach me by ***Messaging here****, but first please respond back to me via this website, FBBO, before you text me. I will not answer a call from an unknown number, so please text me, and I will then text or call you back.

I have a finished gtx hood with 383 badges ready to be put on a car. It is in pristine conditions, if you were to want it shipped I would recommend paying for a decent shipping company. I'll take photos of you are interested

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't find a decent used one, AMD sells new reproductions. I used one on my 69 RR and it fit good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back