• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-70 B-body Chrysler Air Temp AC Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

69Beeper

Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 68 Sport Satellite that I am parting which has a factory OEM AC system. I have all of the interior AC parts from the heater box back that I'd like to sell as a package. This would include: HVAC box, ductwork, vents, vacuum controls, AC switch panel, mounts, bolts, hoses, etc. It was functioning about 5 years ago. Its still in the vehicle and has never been removed since new, so it will come with all the little fasteners and items to bolt it directly into your car. Its a very complete and restorable system. $500 local pickup, please. Elkton, Maryland. PM if interested.

Last edited:
I'm really thinkin on that ac system. I have a non ac car and I'm going to want to cruise with it.

I'm really thinkin on that ac system. I have a non ac car and I'm going to want to cruise with it.

I don't have any engine compartment hardware. That sold a few weeks ago. I have the firewall, dash, and all hardware underneath (the dash). Obviously this will need to be overhauled and restored, but its complete. Its all still fully assembled and in the car. No parts boxes or baggies with miscellaneous unidentifiable bolts, etc. Will carefully disassemble when its sold.

Ok. I'm going to think on this a bit.
Might want to get all the bits & pieces at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back