• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 B convertible rear interoir panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag_mopar

Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
:hello2:Hello all,
Is anyone interested in a pair of correct appearing fiberglass reproduction 1968-1970 "B" convertible side interoir panels. I am considering having some made from a known mopar fiberglass shop. If there is any interest in these please let me know.. The target price will be in the $500-700 range. OEMs are hard to find in decent condition and Krusin Moons have been out of production for several years with no plans for new stock. No deposit required as of yet for this exploration questions, but your contact info will be desired. Please PM Thanks
JAG

JAG - I am interested in getting some 70 b-body conv. panels. I live in Maryland but I have a car in Florida being restored.

Mike

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Update, Moving along on the sidepanel replacement. These panels should fit 1968, 1969, 1970 dodge coronet and same year satellite and road runner convertibles.

Biff, thank you for your interest. If there are any questions about the grain on the panels, it will be from the impression of the old panel during the plug\mold process. The panels will be cleaned and hopefully all the paint removed from the grain before the impression mold is created.

Thank you
JAG

:wav:

Convertible panels

Jag, i would be interested in a set.any idea your timeline for production? Thanks, peter.

do you have the contact info for your friend who makes these?

A little OT but does anyone know if these are available for 66-67 B convertibles?

Please send PM if still interested. I can go into production shortly if interest is still there. Deposit will be required.

I am interested Jag.

I also spoke with Stuart's contact and he no longer makes them

:icon_scratch:
I am interested Jag.

I also spoke with Stuart's contact and he no longer makes them

bummer mine look great and fit like original ?? did he say why he stopped making them ????

Attachments

• lyleP4150037.JPG
    lyleP4150037.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 651
  • lyleP4160060.JPG
    lyleP4160060.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 663
i'm digging back in my bad memory now , but if i remember correctly I think jason from Gun slinger shifters , will take your originals and does a fantastic job restoring them .
I hope i'm remebering the correct place

repair of panels

it is bill the seat belt guy in washington state that does the repairs..
great guy

is there a contact for Bill the seat belt guy?
Lyle mentioned that the forms they had went bad and that is why they are not available from him still.

Production will be starting soon on the panels. I am finalizing details with the fiberglass guy and they should be starting on them possibly next week. It looks like we are using a set of repro panels as the masters for the mold. These are the best to use for duplication.The originals I have need work according to the fiberglass guy. They also have some small scratches in the grain which will transfer to the production pair. The repro panels are flawless. If any one else is interested Please PM me. I have sent messages to the people currently interested. Thank you JAG

To make it easier for a deposit I will be able to take Paypal if interested. All interested please PM me so I can respond with a deposit form. Deposit money is refundable if the panels do not come out as expected from the glass man.

thanks
JAG

Jag, I am new here but I came looking for a set of the rear panels for a 69 Sport satellite Convertible, my interior is white. Pleaser contact me if these are going to be made thanks j--------------------M 952 ***- xxxx

JOHN

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update about the rear panels, One left panel has gone to the fiberglass shop to be turned into a mold. I will be looking for great results before they will go into production.

OK, Finally, The first set of panels are coming out of the molds today or tomorrow. The test panels were done last week and adjustments were made. The grain looks great. The panels are gelcoated and will need to be primed or sealed before being painted to match your interoir. Pictures and prices will follow.

JAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back