• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 B convertible rear interoir panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to steal the thread, but what is the best way to bond the original panels? I have 2 sets of them and one has a couple cracks at the bottom that need repaired.

3m makes different plastic panel bonding epoxies that well work well. expensive but works well with plastics. check autobody supply stores

Panels ready for delivery. thank you Faux Coronet

Faux Coronet panels.jpg

So are the repops in production now? Is there a link to buy them or through you?

TallHair, They are through me, I accept paypal with extra 3%. $585 plus shipping and 3%. I have a set ready in gray gelcoat. I just need to final trim them and pilot drill some of the holes. The picture of the blue pair was before the final trim. The white pair went into a 69 coronet. I am waiting for pictures of the final install.

FYI, I am working on reproducing the 66-67 panels.

thank you for asking
JAG

Pictures of new panels installed on a 1968 Dodge Coronet. Repainted to match non-factory white interior. Very good quality and highly recommended.

P1000837.jpgP1000836.jpg

I have a pair of 68-70 panels just from the molds if anyone is interested. They can be ready to be shipped Monday 1/27/14. Please PM if interested.

Let me know when a pair of '66/'67 panels are done Jag!

Theman, I sure will, I know you have heard it before, but soon,

question, is your car ready for them?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back