• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger blacked out bumpers, thoughts?

I see what you mean about the back bumper. It all does seem to pull together pretty nice. But in my opinion the blacked out option is for rusty bumpers with shoddy chrome. those old cars were made to sparkle!

blkout.jpgblkout1.jpg

The body-colored bumpers (whether they be black, plum, or anything else) really just end up kind of hiding the bumper. It looks good, but not quite what I was getting at.

I agree that I thought I'd never seen an ugly '68.. but that yellow one comes close. Gross! And at $30k it can be yours!

Nope sorry
unfortunately I didn't really take allot of pitchers, until very recently
Raiders fan it was Silver & Black, most people that saw it liked it
or at-least that's what they said to my face...LOL

After 20 years, the paint on my Road Runner is showing it's age. It's a beautiful color, but maybe time for a change. Leaning towards black or orange, just want something different. I have even been talking with a local "Wrap" shop about doing the entire car in the Road Runner cartoon landscape with different scenes on the hood, deck lid, and side panels, etc.

We are playing with this idea on the computer now, but nothing finished to look at in terms of the whole car ...

Auto Transport Service
Back