• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'68 Charger dash pad

I am out of town now, but I when I get back home Sunday I'll get some pics.
The vinyl started pulling away from the pad on the left top side. It appears that the vinyl was cut too short where it was tucked under where the studs are located. Then, I started noticing on the bottom left side, the vinyl is pulling away from the pad. I still have my old pad and it's not the bad. I'm going to explore my options on getting it repaired, but I'm certainly not going to pay Just Dashes $800.00 - $900.00 to restore my pad. That is ridiculous!
Thanks Bob. No rush.

Thanks Bob. No rush.
I hate to bring this up again since it's been so long since the last post. I've been so busy I just forgot about the issue.
Here's some pics of the dash pad.
Just curious if anyone has had a good experience with a vendor in getting their dash pad restored or purchasing a good quality pad from a reputable supplier.
I just cannot see paying $800 - $1000 to Just Dashes to restore my original pad.

20220904_162735.jpg

20220904_162706.jpg

I hate to bring this up again since it's been so long since the last post. I've been so busy I just forgot about the issue.
Here's some pics of the dash pad.
Just curious if anyone has had a good experience with a vendor in getting their dash pad restored or purchasing a good quality pad from a reputable supplier.
I just cannot see paying $800 - $1000 to Just Dashes to restore my original pad.
I received an estimate from them on 10/31/22 for a Coronet top dash pad. $1,300 plus $200-$300 if you need a color match. Guess I will buy a repop and hope for the best.

I received an estimate from them on 10/31/22 for a Coronet top dash pad. $1,300 plus $200-$300 if you need a color match. Guess I will buy a repop and hope for the best.
I went with a repop on my upper dash pad as well. Like you, I couldn’t see spending that kind of money on the original. I did however have Just Dashes restore my lower dash pads and I was very pleased with how they turned out.

I went with a repop on my upper dash pad as well. Like you, I couldn’t see spending that kind of money on the original. I did however have Just Dashes restore my lower dash pads and I was very pleased with how they turned out.
Let’s see some pictures.

Looks good i had the same thing done by them and had color change from tan to black. I regret it due to wanting to put the interior color back to original, tan. Plus now not doing enough research they can’t duplicate the stitching. Oh well costly learning lesson.

$1250 for the restoration.
$250 color match and paint. (No charge for black)
$75 shipping

What about buying one from Legendary Interiors, I noticed they have a 10% off sale this weekend. It would bring it from $492 to just under $450. I had a friend order one, and it only took three weeks for it to be delivered. This is on the 69 charger, he’s happy with it.

Auto Transport Service
Back