• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger For Sale - $38,750 Such A Deal!

I think they got the location wrong. Should be Fantasy Land Alabama.

Rainbow City they must on LSD, what a trip their on.

Last edited:
The ad has 4 photos, each photo is a different car. So is this price for ALL 4 cars?? Even so, more than I would offer.

I found a 1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400 last week.
I asked if they were selling it, thinking they would sell it for $2,500 or $3,00
My answer was: "Tell him he can have it for 40 grand", as his wife peered around the corner of the house.

The 3rd pic looks like a 70 RR Convertible :(

Uhhh...that looks like a pretty good deal to me. I see a '68 Charger, a '69/'70 Charger, a '70 Road Runner convertible and a Baracuda (yr?)

$38,750?--- Should have been $38,749.95.:)

The Charger is down in the mud, frame rails. Are the rail rust dust?
The convertible when did they put on the new top. After the floors rotted out? The Cuda just didn't look good.
The other Charger looked like the best of the bunch.
Almost 10 k a car!! Bet he take A LOT less.

Fixed it for you - car has a personality now.
upload_2017-1-5_12-47-43.png

These cars will be on the BJ auction block later this year if someone here at FBBO doesn't snap them up fast. :lol:

OMG! That's Hilarious. That alone up's the price by $20K to the selling price LOL! They should throw in a can of Rust-eaze as well....

c6d355c749ee8299c90b9e49c80d6691.jpg

Fixed it for you - car has a personality now.
View attachment 384947

These cars will be on the BJ auction block later this year if someone here at FBBO doesn't snap them up fast. :lol:

Last edited:
He needs to tow them into a barn and claim they are barn finds and add $10k to the price

At least that makes me feel better about my 7200.00 68 Charger that had a running 440 in it. It just needed a front floor pan. A trunk pan ,left rear frame rail , both rear quarters and both front fenders. It was a steal .

My 66 Satellite convertible parts car is looking restorable, almost. Compared to these.

The ad has 4 photos, each photo is a different car. So is this price for ALL 4 cars?? Even so, more than I would offer.

For all 4 the ad says - 1 1968 Charger ,1 1970 Charger 1 ,1970 Roadrunner 1 ,1970 Cuda. All cars to be restored. All cars for 1 money. Will not seperate . Calls no text. No calls after 10pm.

Auto Transport Service
Back