• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger molding & Trim

skigoose

Local time
10:12 PM
Reaction score
I have a bundle of molding for my 69 Charger, and some of it is missing, and some is too bad to use, any idea (other than Classic Industries) where I can go to get molding, also to find out what goes where???
Thanks Guys

If you post pictures I should be able to tell you what goes where.

My 68 Charger is in storage but if you post pics, I too will try to help. Also have some spare pieces.

ok I will take some pics tomorrow, thanks for the help guys...

just let us know... I am local and always willing to lend a hand...

sorry guys, I have been so busy, I haven't had a chance to take the bundle of molding down from the rafters, and spread it out and take photos, I will try this week.

I have some windshield, rear window , vinyl top and rear body panel moldings for a 68 Charger so let me know if there is anything i can fix you up with once you see what you are missing

Moparparts any chance you have the CLIPS that hold the upper belts molding to the doors a 68 charger rt?? Or a map light harness??

Auto Transport Service
Back