• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'68 Charger Shed Find

JohnnyRotten

Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Howdy FBBO,

Just came across this cool old Coke Bottle.

383 2 BBL, Auto, 2:94 Sure-Grip, bronze metallic with white vinyl top, white on black interior.

Interior ripe with mouse pissyness and head liner loaded with holes, upholstery sound but dirty.

Rusty underside but not not rotted, trunk still had paint. Bottom 6" of body had surface rust stars but no holes. Mostly from gravel roads chipping paint off.

Sound metal where I could get access to inspect. Pretty tight in there. Saw no body damage or dents.

Wife believed miles were accurate, been sitting for ~20 years. Engine is stuck, well the fan belt belt broke and nothing had moved yet.

Could be a nice driver with a little......lotta luck.

Like to be the guy to drag it out, working on numbers that makes everyone happy..... we'll see.

Never saw a deck opera/coach lamp like that before, will have to check fender tag again. :tard:

nice find love that color looks like it wont need much to get it going don't wait to long you may miss out best of luck

Nothing a good washing and a coat of wax won't cure.......... Nice find - good luck!

Nice. What $$$ is the owner asking?
NO. I am not looking to scoop it out from under you. I have seen several cars posted lately like this, unearthed after sitting for long periods of time. It would be nice to learn what to expect if I encounter something similar.

The bottom 4-6" looks very crusty, as can be expected with stuff stored improperly. Between that and all the rodent nests....I'd say it's gonna look decent with a scrubbing, but need a bunch of work to be really nice.

Cool find. Any story on why it was parked to start with? Looks like it might have been a daily driver.

BTW thats an early third brake light!

Cool find. Any story on why it was parked to start with? Looks like it might have been a daily driver.
BTW thats an early third brake light!

Just a wealthy farmer that did this with a lot of his stuff. Sheds are full of treasures on multiple farms.

Brake light, I should have known.

You suck!! Just pay the man what he wants!! Sheesh.....

Yep. Jealous.

Dont forget to grab the hubcap from the bed frame...:angry1:

You suck!! Just pay the man what he wants!! Sheesh.....

Yep. Jealous.

Dont forget to grab the hubcap from the bed frame...:angry1:

Settle down ya Iowegian Flatlander. :tard:

They don't know what they want and brothers / relatives see Ebay and other dumf*k auction sites and think it's worth 30 large ....on the flip side I'd like to get a good deal with a realistic offer.

I put hub cap up there after I fought a Wolverine for it...Thanx.

Settle down ya Iowegian Flatlander. :tard:

They don't know what they want and brothers / relatives see Ebay and other dumf*k auction sites and think it's worth 30 large ....on the flip side I'd like to get a good deal with a realistic offer.

I put hub cap up there after I fought a Wolverine for it...Thanx.

Hahaha!! I grew up in the 507 area code so i'm not a native iowegian!! Winters are a little nicer down here by the covered bridges. Besides, the only flat spot around me is that short distance between uphill and downhill ;)

hey, at least he didnt call you a F.I.B :tongueflap:

Ya..wouldn't want to be from illinois... where they vote which candidate gets to go to prison next. Is there any living ex-governors that aint in jail??

The bezel and the gauges look nice!

Auto Transport Service
Back