• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger Top ET video

cbodybob

Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
Cool Charger walk around video I made last weekend that was racing at the Piedmont Mopar event. Includes a track pass. Check it out
Awesome 68 Charger drag car

what did it run ?
I couldn't see in the video

worked well, sounded nice too

No numbers or engine pics…. What the hell man? You might as well be a hot cheerleader. We can look, but we’re not getting any further.

No numbers or engine pics…. What the hell man? You might as well be a hot cheerleader. We can look, but we’re not getting any further.
The timing boards were down from a lightning strike. So only the win light was working. Apparently the parts to fix were on back order. As for engine pics the gentleman didn’t have the hood off & was waiting to be called for the drivers meeting. I don’t know this particular racer so to him some fan walks up with a phone videoing his car. I try to tread lightly & compliment the car & wish them luck. Who knows maybe one day I’ll walk up into your pit. And if I do I’ll show respect for you & your car.

The timing boards were down from a lightning strike. So only the win light was working. Apparently the parts to fix were on back order. As for engine pics the gentleman didn’t have the hood off & was waiting to be called for the drivers meeting. I don’t know this particular racer so to him some fan walks up with a phone videoing his car. I try to tread lightly & compliment the car & wish them luck. Who knows maybe one day I’ll walk up into your pit. And if I do I’ll show respect for you & your car.

Walk up to my pit with a camera and I’d give you a ride in the old pig.

Auto Transport Service
Back