• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 coronet fenders 4 vs 2 doors

Pepe70

Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score
Are the 68 coroner fender 4 doors vs 2 doors the same??

And the hood, and the trunk lid.... Bumpers & bumper brackets, Grill & filler panel, Tail lights..... Lotta stuff is the same..

And the hood, and the trunk lid.... Bumpers & bumper brackets, Grill & filler panel, Tail lights..... Lotta stuff is the same..

Rear filler panel is the same too? Isnt the rear window a different shape?

4 door vs hardtop windshield is different on the 66-67 cars I know.....thinking the same with the 68-70 B cars.....?

What about ragtop doors to hardtop or coupes ? Just curious.

What about ragtop doors to hardtop or coupes ? Just curious.
I know 66-67 B's, the A pillar has a different rake angle so the wing glass is different. IIRC, the doors were the same but the vent glass wing frame is different but not sure if the hardtop and ragtop wing frame differs between each other. And of course the sedan doors are not usable on either the hardtop or ragtop. The 68-70 coupes vs hardtop.....don't know.

The 68-70 doors are the same between H/T and Coupe and I believe convertible too other than what Cranky stated.. All the quarter glass stuff is different.

The 68-70 doors are the same between H/T and Coupe and I believe convertible too other than what Cranky stated.. All the quarter glass stuff is different.
Convertibles use a different WS, doorglass, Vent glass, so I would guess the doors are vert only

Convertibles use a different WS, doorglass, Vent glass, so I would guess the doors are vert only

Door shell is the same, 68 has the rear mounted interior lock 69-70 are forward... Windshield & vent window angles different
Vert also has two holes drilled for wedges, they are dimpled on non-vert doors..

Door shell is the same, 68 has the rear mounted interior lock 69-70 are forward... Windshield & vent window angles different
Vert also has two holes drilled for wedges, they are dimpled on non-vert doors..
68-70 Verts use the same WS as the 66-67 Hdtops and verts.... I would guess the vent frame is the same to angle with the WS....

QUOTE="joe smith, post: 912189882, member: 28494"]68-70 Verts use the same WS as the 66-67 Hdtops and verts.... I would guess the vent frame is the same to angle with the WS....[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's a little different but it can be made to work & it's what I plan to use.... My original stuff has a bad case of acne, pock marks from hell... Found a perfect set on a 67 hardtop so I'll make it work...

QUOTE="joe smith, post: 912189882, member: 28494"]68-70 Verts use the same WS as the 66-67 Hdtops and verts.... I would guess the vent frame is the same to angle with the WS....

Yup, it's a little different but it can be made to work & it's what I plan to use.... My original stuff has a bad case of acne, pock marks from hell... Found a perfect set on a 67 hardtop so I'll make it work...[/QUOTE]

I have a glass catalog from that "era" if you need some help let me know

Yup, it's a little different but it can be made to work & it's what I plan to use.... My original stuff has a bad case of acne, pock marks from hell... Found a perfect set on a 67 hardtop so I'll make it work...

I have a glass catalog from that "era" if you need some help let me know[/QUOTE]

You should know by now I'm beyond help.. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back