• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Coronet R/T For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

guysrt

Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the nicest R/T I've ever seen. All original sheet metal, no rust ever. Numbers matching, 61,*** miles. Documentation like you wouldn't beleive, Original Owners Manual, Warranty Book with certi-card. Broadcast Sheet. And tons of paperwork. Drive Train has never been apart, or out of car. Car drives like new. Interior is totally original and in perfect condition. Car took "Best of Show" 2 years ago at Mopars at The Rock. 440 - 4 barrel, 727 console shift, 323 sure grip. Build date on the car is 229 or Feb. 29th. Decoded by Galen. $47,500.00

More pictures on request just e-mail me. Also can contact me at 336-580-8108

Forgot, Car is in North Carolina

RT.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Last edited:
Also forgot to mention this car is not restored. It was painted approx. 10 yrs ago. Other than that it's original. Also has power disc brakes and power steering. Somewhere along the line it picked up an AM - FM thumbwheel radio, although it's not on the broadcast sheet.

How could anyone not love this look?

Here is a picture of the bottom side. I reshot it to protect it from and damage. Epoxy primer and color. The mufflers have been changed to flow masters, but I have the correct mufflers for it on the shelf. ( not the ones shown ) Picture 010.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back