• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 68 Coronet vent window lower pivot track

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungGun87

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Going through our parts a while back and noticed the pivot stud was broken off our driver's wing window track and been holding off on putting up an ad in hopes I'd find one being parted out to no avail.
If anyone has one laying around, I'd be interested. Needs to be the one with the straight arm with single bend towards the glass unlike others I've seen with the 2 bends. Preferably in decent driver quality with no pitting. Thanks
20221028_211243.jpg20221028_211316.jpg

The lock lever is removable, by taking out the little split pin so you can move it to a donor glass holder if that's all you can get.

I also can't remember if A body and B body are the same length... I'll compare tomorrow AM if I remember, as I have a couple spares for my '69 Dart.

The lock lever is removable, by taking out the little split pin so you can move it to a donor glass holder if that's all you can get.
Good to know, thank you. Thought I saw a real tiny pin when looking at it earlier to take pics. I just may have to end up getting a small punch and doing that. I've seen a few on sleazebay with the glass in it for around $40 or so.
I also can't remember if A body and B body are the same length... I'll compare tomorrow AM if I remember, as I have a couple spares for my '69 Dart.
Sounds great. It was right at 9-1/2" end to end. I'll give it a week or two if not to see if somebody comes up with one before pulling the trigger on that other site. Appreciate it Wayne.

Going through our parts a while back and noticed the pivot stud was broken off our driver's wing window track and been holding off on putting up an ad in hopes I'd find one being parted out to no avail.
If anyone has one laying around, I'd be interested. Needs to be the one with the straight arm with single bend towards the glass unlike others I've seen with the 2 bends. Preferably in decent driver quality with no pitting. Thanks
View attachment 1365165View attachment 1365166
I have used one. It has few pits Bob Horman See pictures $45.00 Shipping included in price

vent win 1.JPG

vent 2.JPG

vent 3.JPG

I have used one. It has few pits Bob Horman See pictures $45.00 Shipping included in price
10-4. I'll see what Wayne and Fred come up with and go from there. Really looking for one I can polish up and look as good as the rest of my trim with no pitting/chipping of chrome. It'll eventually be going against a fresh paint job.

Sorry, got side tracked with the Granddaughter here with us all weekend. The A body holders are 1/2" shorter... so I'm of no help!
20221030_162315.jpg

Sorry, got side tracked with the Granddaughter here with us all weekend. The A body holders are 1/2" shorter... so I'm of no help!View attachment 1366582
No worries, family comes first plus it's the grandparent's job to spoil the grandkids lol. I was looking at some on other sites and they look like the stud is also straight down in relation to the track as well instead of angled just a bit forward like the b bodies. Appreciate you looking for me and I'll stay on the hunt!

did you find it?
I think I have one

No sir, been striking out. I'd be interested in seeing it if you do

Tomorrow o Tuesday I will send you pics from the one that I have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back