• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 gtx

looks great.can't wait for you to tell us how it drives.You get the tires/rims picked out yet?

looks great.can't wait for you to tell us how it drives.You get the tires/rims picked out yet?

Roger,the 1st ride will most likley be in the spring of next year.Not sure on the wheels yet,i may just run the steelies bare or maybe with dog dish caps.
Still need more parts,the paint turned out so well i hate to put some of the marginal parts back on it.

MVC-077S.JPGMVC-079S.JPGBeen a while I guess?Been working on some of the mechanicals in the last month while waiting to get the top on.Top is finally on and did decide on some wheels.Had a vision of some type of day 2 look for the wheels and i think it looks pretty good.Headliner should be installed this week then i can start on the interior.Couple pic as it sits right now.

Wow, your doing a fantastic job! Looks beautiful..

Have you even had the car for a year? I don't think so! Looks really nice brother! How about a `71 Super Bee next?

wow, all i can say,....
a true "classic look"......maybe torque thrust wheels?

Looking good!

I'm a bit blown away by the speed of your project, you're making me feel like an underacheiver. Progress looks great!

Wow, I love the color...You dont mess around, I like that.

Have you even had the car for a year? I don't think so! Looks really nice brother! How about a `71 Super Bee next?

It rolled in the yard Feb 3rd so no not a year.I would say it should be darn close to done by this coming Feb.Love the Bee but i have a couple brand X projects in the back of the shop that have sat way to long and i need to get going on.

Looks great. Cant wait to see it at Iola!

- - - Updated - - -

Did you put the top on?

Yes but not alone.Local auto interior lady helped.I have done a couple and she had never done one but had all the tools and steamer and wanted to learn.So between the 2 of us we tackled it.Still waiting on her to do the headliner.

Your the man Jay the GTX looks great! BTW the reason for your success is that fact you started work on the car on my birthday Feb.3rd. LOL! Congrats!
Matt

DAMMMMMMMM MAR...you got a nice big well lit garage there. where do you keep the Delmonicos?

Auto Transport Service
Back