• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 HP 383 &4spd

American Auto Salvage in De Bary.

Just North of Orlando.

Does your book show #s for a 68 Monaco 500 440 4 speed?
16299114070536142115508043329978.jpg

Thank you sir!
I always thought the records were burnt on these. But I'll take the 1 of 7!

They are good people there.

Haven't been there in a couple years but about 10 years ago I got addicted and went almost every month.

Check out their indoor building down the road if you get a chance.

They are good people there.

Haven't been there in a couple years but about 10 years ago I got addicted and went almost every month.

Check out their indoor building down the road if you get a chance.
I will plan on making a day of it

That is a GREAT business model-

Buy and sell scrap, but pull and sell anything that will sell for more than scrap price, including car parts and whole cars.

99% of any other scrap yards flat refuse to even discuss selling something in their yard. It all goes to whoever buys their scrap wholesale and for scrap value.

That is a GREAT business model-

Buy and sell scrap, but pull and sell anything that will sell for more than scrap price, including car parts and whole cars.

99% of any other scrap yards flat refuse to even discuss selling something in their yard. It all goes to whoever buys their scrap wholesale and for scrap value.
You are so right and it's so sad

There is a good possibility the first Mopar I ever rode in was a 67/68 fast top Fury in 881 blue with blue bucket seat interior.

It was my aunt's husband's. For some reason the spare tire and that beautiful blue wheel were left in my grandmother's back yard for years.

Last time I was there I did ask about that car and they said they could not sell it whole because they did not have the title.

Not yet but I probably will. I have a disease for these 68 Furys (I'm so addicted) have 11 of them in my yard and 2 in California View attachment 1157726View attachment 1157727View attachment 1157729
View attachment 1157730
There is a good possibility the first Mopar I ever rode in was a 67/68 fast top Fury in 881 blue with blue bucket seat interior.

It was my aunt's husband's. For some reason the spare tire and that beautiful blue wheel were left in my grandmother's back yard for years.
Screenshot_20200914-201237_Chrome.jpg

IIRC it's the 68 and up that got bunt.

Auto Transport Service
Back