• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 Plymouth Satellite Wagon Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi john

Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
I just picked up the car and i am looking for a few parts.
1) Drivers side quarter panel side glass.
2) Rear window for tail gate.
3) Rear tail gate

Thank you
Hemi John

I just picked up the car and i am looking for a few parts.
1) Drivers side quarter panel side glass.
2) Rear window for tail gate.
3) Rear tail gate

Thank you
Hemi John
I have the quarter side glass

There was a blue 68 wagon for sale on my local craigslist here in Georgia. I think it was in Royston.

$100 for one or $150 gets you both sides plus shipping from Youngsville, NC
Bob its going to be a couple of weeks before i can get them from you but could you see what shipping would be to 1914 14th ave phenix city al 36867 would be.

Bob its going to be a couple of weeks before i can get them from you but could you see what shipping would be to 1914 14th ave phenix city al 36867 would be.
I’ll get you a quote this weekend

By the way these came out of a 67 Coronet Wagon, but I’ve been told by several that the same glass was used from 66-70 on B body wagons.

Ok just let me know about the shipping this weekend on the 2 of them. And I am the one who messaged you about the 72 wagon you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back