• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbridges

Local time
5:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
69 Plymouth Satellite

I have a 69 Satellite 383, 727 3 speed auto on the column, AC, power steering, AM radio, for sale, car is almost complete (engine and transmission is in the car, interior is mostly complete), needs to be restored, see the attached photos of the car, car is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma asking $2,000.00. Either reply to this thread or call me at ----------------------------------- if you have any questions. Rear.jpgSat Front.jpgSat Pass Side.jpg

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES
BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also may be able to move a few parts off your car or (cars).if you don't sell them complete.pm me if interested,i live in Yukon.david

69 Plymouth Satellite

I have a 69 Satellite 383, 727 3 speed auto on the column, AC, power steering, AM radio, for sale, car is almost complete (engine and transmission is in the car, interior is mostly complete), needs to be restored, see the attached photos of the car, car is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma asking $2,000.00. Either reply to this thread or call me at ----------------------------------- if you have any questions.View attachment 90769View attachment 90770View attachment 90771

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES
BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.
I'm very interested in your car when can I look at it I live in TX

I'm very interested in your car when can I look at it I live in TX
Youve replied to a thread from 2012. The poster of this ad has not logged on this website since feb of 2013. If youre interested in threads this old it may do more good to send the author a message. Chances are nobody is watching for replys at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back