• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Roadrunner body and engine numbers location help needed

I can take. I just give it back. But there are a couple of members on here that I disagree with on the political forum. But in Mopar discussion, I bury the hatchet. We’re all just trying to get the most out of our cars.
It's not that, I myself don't care at all about the dreaded red-x. But this guys looks like he's just trying to be a deliberate asshole.

looks as if someone drank to much and puked red x's all over this thread

looks as if someone drank to much and puked red x's all over this thread
1695067438589.png
It should've been HEARTS !

15 X's on the 1st page alone....

We had one on Abodies yesterday. He thought the x was to clear something he typed or to show he read them....
I think you’re right. I think he was trying to clean out his box for more room. I deleted my response that I wrote out of anger. I’m sure he’s a nice guy. We all make mistakes.

i'll get a pic of mine when im out there, if there isn't stuff (or a dog) piled on my hood

Awww now look what y'all made me do....
Fred's rad support stamping and fender tag (1968 GTX):
radiator support number.jpg
fender tag1.jpg

Yeah, he's a Lynch Road baby. Dec. 1 1967...

My 68 has it stamped on the support and the idiot chevy guys that had it before me drilled a hole right through it to hang some chevy radiator in it while they moved it around.

My 68 has it stamped on the support and the idiot chevy guys that had it before me drilled a hole right through it to hang some chevy radiator in it while they moved it around.
If I'm going to drill holes my car, I'm going to make sure there will not be anything in harms way and the same goes for numbers....but right now I don't own anything where drilling a hole through a number is going to matter much. No body cares about numbers matching /6 cars. Well, most don't :rolleyes:

Auto Transport Service
Back