• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Roadrunner body and engine numbers location help needed

Who the **** is william black? Get the cock out of your mouth, it’s making you delirious. :p

It’s on the front of the radiator support, not the top.
EE942B8E-4E7F-41A6-9D64-2495B9D84A49.jpeg

Does anyone else have a 1968 Lynch Rd. assembled car that has the SO on the rad support?

My car has never been in an accident. So I know the radiator support is original to the car. It is a 999 paint code car also. Not sure if that matters.

My car has never been in an accident. So I know the radiator support is original to the car. It is a 999 paint code car also. Not sure if that matters.
Like I said, I currently have 2 Satellites, a wagon and a 4 door. Neither has a matching number on the rad support. Nor does that rad support from a 2 door Sport Satellite. All Lynch Rd. cars. My 2 door H/T St. Louis has it. All of those cars are factory paint and not been in a collision.

Kool! I’ll have to give my cars another look. 1968 was the first year for the windshield visible VIN, and these “hidden” #’s. Car theft, and chop shops started becoming an issue by the mid 60’s. These changes and #’s were for law enforcement to identify cars that were in NCIC that the FBI implemented in 1966.

Mods should be made aware of this douchebag.
I can take. I just give it back. But there are a couple of members on here that I disagree with on the political forum. But in Mopar discussion, I bury the hatchet. We’re all just trying to get the most out of our cars.

We had one on Abodies yesterday. He thought the x was to clear something he typed or to show he read them....

Auto Transport Service
Back