• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Roadrunner Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.Kincaid

Local time
9:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi New here but not to MoPaR's thought this would be the place to offer this great find. Just picked up a mostly solid 68 Roadrunner originaly Silver with red interior. Was ordered with blue racing stripe, The car is mostly complete 383hp Column shift auto, Bench seat. The only rust is a small part on the pass side of trunk, lower quarters, and a small hole on pass fender. Floor pans are solid as welll as the torque boxes. I was suprised myself on how basicly solid this car really is. A real nice starting platform. It comes with another 68 Roadrunner parts car that is rusty. Asking $6500 for the pair. I also have a good friend that hauls cars across the US for a very reasonable fee. You can see more pics of the car here as well as others for sale..
http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff85/njnascarfanz29/Wrecking Yard Cars and Parts/1968 Roadrunner/
100_1811.gif

Great color combo, you don't see that very often at all. Extra cost paint. Any pics of the rusty one that goes with it?

Ok found out today the second car is a factroy 4spd car and looking at it more carefully the rust isnt as bad as I once thought. The frame rales and boxes are solid as most of the floor The only bad places are behind the seat and the trunk. also included is a front section with perfect floors and front rails this is a complete package deal for one great price. VINS and Fender Tag Pictures are in the photobucket link And like mention before I do have someone that hauls cars very reasonable across the U.S.

To bad I am maxed out on projects right now or I would seriously consider this deal.

Just so there isn't any misunderstanding there is two 1968 383 Hipo Roadrunners sold together for one great price

How much to western Indiana right online of Illinois border just if . Oh aslo would u be interested in a trade for a 68 cuda fastback 360 driver

Are there really any parts cars anymore? Most everything is reproduced these days. I see 2 projects.

Are there really any parts cars anymore? Most everything is reproduced these days. I see 2 projects.

I agree, which makes this a nice deal for someone. Wish I was lookin' I would love that silver over red.

Will consider all genuine SERIOUS offers..Im not hurting to sell these but I wont give them away either so please be reasonable. PM me if interested

Still have them...Just so everyone is clear that is both cars for the 1 price..Dont let these jewels get away

Man wish I had the money I would pick it up today. Guess I better start saving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back