• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the rear frame rails if they are available, really only need the last 2' of each rail. That would make it easy to ship.
Thanks
Hay not to jack the post ! But batt2rm: I have two NEW unused tail sections that are like 13"+ long. I got them with my car and never used them.
I can get a pic if you like and post it here. Just seeing if your interested ?
Thanks
Tj

Parts that are sold. Fenders, hood hinges, front bumper, grill, bezels, finish panel, pieces between fenders upper and lower. I still have complete drivetrain, doors, decklid, taillights, hood, radiator 041, backseat, kick panels, various dash pieces, cluster, column auto, and all glass, some stainless. as soon as u get cars drivetrain out I will begin to cut up car and sell front/ rear rails etc. thanks

still waiting on a shipping quote on the seat

Is the deck lid in good rust free condition and is the steering wheel still available?

Is the deck lid in good rust free condition and is the steering wheel still available?
Yes steering wheel is available and trunk has lil surface rust on the underside but nothing rusted through.

Anyone need the top off this car....getting ready to cut up car...:headbang: still lots of parts available as well. Thanks

Still parts forsale? What you need? Need to get car cut up and gone! Thanks!

Some one should have bought this car and saved it dam shame!

Some one should have bought this car and saved it dam shame!

I agree with you! I've tried to hold out and sell car but everyone backs out. I've offered it for 600. Less motor/trans or 750. For what's there. Doors, hood, back bumper, taillights, deck lid,motor/trans/83/4 rear, all glass but windshield, dash frame only with vin. And fendertag.heater a/c box. Rockers, frame rails, top, quarters, floors, cowl,inner fenders, are all solid. Needs trunk pan, Dutchman panel, one rear footwell pan on pass side.

i could use the wiper arms pm me at [email deleted /email] thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you a PM, sir!

thanks...

Rockers are sold...Have a nice roof TOP that is cut off. More parts to be cut off soon. Still have nice steering column and steering wheel. Is auto column.

Hi, If you still have parts, I need the grill, drivers mirror if it is there, windshield washer tank if not cracked, and alternator, steering wheel. need quote? Can you ship to 78414? Thanks Phil

Front frame rails/clip is sold. Rockers are sold. Rear frame rails are available, roof is available, quarter sections cut off ready it go. Decklid available, taillights, steering wheel/ column all available and more let me know what you need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back