• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few pics of roof and door jambs

- - - Updated - - -

Roof pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 359
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 362
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 351
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 351
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 336
Anyone interested in the roof, it is a very nice roof with light surface rust only on top..I cut it below spot welds so plenty of meat there to cut where needed. Make offer need this gone taking space.
Thanks

Yeah!!! Fan shroud, antifreeze overflow and tubing, under dash wiring harness , trim above cluster, alternator and brackets, heater core if intact, center vents on dash if intact, let's see... Any outer window trim? Let me know asap and i'll be looking forward to hearing back. As i'm also in Kansas City, i'm pretty close. Got a buddy that lives in Joplin been wanting to see for a while. Might be interested in a road trip!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized this was from 2013:eusa_wall:

I'm looking for a slider ashtray, don't care what shape as long as the bearing packs are good, as that's what I need. If you still have it, How much to ship to Lebanon, OH. 45036
Thanks.
Dale

I'm looking for a slider ashtray, don't care what shape as long as the bearing packs are good, as that's what I need. If you still have it, How much to ship to Lebanon, OH. 45036
Thanks.
Dale

Sorry the ashtray was missing when I got it...I'm looking for one myself for my gtx, very hard to find a good one I'm finding out.

Do you have the jack set up? if so how much for it shipped to 81403. a friends wife is tring to get him one for his 68rr for christmas.

I know this is an old thread, do you still have the left jamb? I could use several pieces but that looks like the only things you might have left I need.

im looking for solid underbellie for another project. how much for bare shell when done parting. no hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back