• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 440 short block and trans $ 700

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZR9B

Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
selling for a friend

69 440 short block magnafluxed

block, mains, crank, balancer, rods, pistons most sheet metal (if it can be found) and trans. it will need rebuild and is apart. std bore, std crank, to the best of my knowledge it has never been rebuilt. 727 trans is from the 70s...$700 obo we are working on getting pics metro Detroit .... Will separate.

Very interested in that 69' 440 short block. Please .......................message me on here. I'm restoring a 69' Charger R/T SE and am looking for a date coded block. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever shipped a 440 short block 300 miles or so???,just wondering what shipping cost might be...

selling for a friend

block, mains, crank, balancer, rods, pistons most sheet metal (if it can be found) and trans. it will need rebuild and is apart. std bore, std crank, to the best of my knowledge it has never been rebuilt. 727 trans is from the 70s...$700 obo we are working on getting pics metro Detroit .... Will separate.
What month was it built

I shipped a block via fastenal and it was about $225

best pics I have at the time.. located in fraser MI

Attachments

• 440.jpg
    440.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 416
  • 440 1.jpg
    440 1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 421
  • 440 2.jpg
    440 2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 395
  • 440 3.jpg
    440 3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 418
FYI...the tag that says "crack" on it is the aluminum one on the end...the seal keeper

selling for a friend

It's a feb 69 date code block?

I couldn't get it to your PM for some reason..

Attachments

• 44 4.jpg
    44 4.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 276
check with your local Fastenal if you have one. they are very resonable but are a bit slow!. I use them when I can. and always very satisfied!

Thanks for the hook up Dan...Im at 14 and mound...how close are you to that??

I am currently at 18 Mile & Mound, been here a tick over two years now (since I moved to the Metro area...lifelong Yooper)

My house (with my "personal shop") that I will be moving to is at I-696 & Schoenherr.

nice...Ill have to stop by this summer if its ok....I have many many many sled miles on in the up...what are you driving as far as old iron?? Me a 72 charger

By all means. I am sure we'll meet up sooner or later. I do not anything to drive down here. The majority of my Mopar stuff is still up in the U.P.
I am hoping to slap together my Duster 360 or my Road Runner enough to drive one of them, however with so much to do on my house before I can move in and so little money, I don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back