• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 Bee parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAFRAID

She’s looking like a Super Bee again!!
Local time
12:48 PM
Reaction score
I am starting to organize and reassemble my 1969 bee. As I come across parts I need I figured I’d ask here first. I know we can pile up parts we never use. I’ll add to this as I go.

washer bottle and motor
Tranny cross member mount
Horns (2)
Carpet kit
Dome light lens

I should have all of that stuff except the carpet

What I found today.....in my stash b afraid.....

I disagree with the description .... have taken many prestolite horns off of 70 b body original cars ...68/69 spartan yes .....70 b body's prestolite......at least an option for those with no horns however

Justin's Lynch Road '69 GTX had Prestolites on it and my Lynch Road '69 Bee had Spartons. All years came with either manufacturer pending the supply on hand.

Thank you for all of the replies. I was able to find my original horns. They didn’t work initially but I took some of the advice given in different forums here to help clean them up and was able to get both of my sparton horns working.

NICE, another with Sparton's vs Prestolites. Your car Lynch Road or St Louis Bafraid? Build date SPD?

NICE, another with Sparton's vs Prestolites. Your car Lynch Road or St Louis Bafraid? Build date SPD?
I’ll look when I get home. What is the identifier on the tag for the location of build?

3CBECAEB-B767-43EF-82A6-0AD532537B6C.png
B69B1B13-1171-4BA6-8B38-FD06DBFF469F.png
Here it is. Plant: G

I have never personally seen prestolite horns on any 68/69 b body cars have parted probably at least a dozen all spartan......70 up b body have only seen prestolite horns......with ma mopar can never say never on anything .....they used whatever was available at the time depending on plant .....there's my positive rant on the horns

My 69 superbee also has spartan original horns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back