• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 Belvedere HEMI Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Offered here first.
426 Hemi 727 410 Dana
12,347 Actual miles. Never any rust underside is perfect, I have a lift here so come and see the under side.
Original slant/ 6 rubber mat car. Paint and interior are awesome with only a few stone chips and minor door dings.
Hi end conversion, New engine from Chrysler.
Consistent show winner. Including Carlisle last July. Several members here have seen the car in person, including RC KK and Hawk.
Front disc, torsion bars and sway bar, ss rear springs, like new tires 15X7 front 15X8 rear, chrome tti headers and 3" all the way back with magnaflows.
Original Spare, all fluids just changed, with new filters.
I have driven the car to shows nearly every weekend last year and got home every time with no issues.
Always kept covered in claimant controlled garage.
Pa. Title in my name.
$96,000..........Consider partial trade + cash. Would Consider newer Challenger or Charger.
Under side is perfect. If you ask for underside pictures I can send them but my camera did not do the underside justis..........believe me it is perfect.
I'll be posting dash pictures later today. All 4 hubcaps are included, Just wanted to show how it looks with just the chrome lugs and painted wheels

IMG_2437.JPG

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_1969.JPG

IMG_1970.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_2090.JPG

More pictures

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_2444.JPG