• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 charger vacuum hose mounting hole

Kilrbee

Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have the measurements for the 69 Charger headlight vacuum hose mounting clip hole location? My body guy welded mine up and I would like to locate it as close as possible. I circled the general area in the attached pic. TIA. :drinks:
charger drill hole.jpg

I've got 6" from the firewall and 3/4" from the inner edge of the inner fender to the center of the hole.

Is there supposed to be two holes for the headlight hoses or is there an difference between plants?

CHARGER HOSE HOLE.jpg

This is my survivor Charger. If you need dimensions, I can post them on Sunday. I'm on vacation right now.

img_20200415_165651-jpg.jpg

Thank you! I believe there is a dimple there I can use for reference to locate the hole. :thumbsup::thankyou:

The holes are at about 6 1/2" and 18 1/2"......

image0 (1).jpeg

image2.jpeg

Here's the dimples in those same locations on my 69 Road Runner.....

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Great! Got holes drilled and hoses installed. Thank you everyone for the help!:thumbsup::thankyou:

Yes, QOTHL also responded. Revised.... Thank you both! :thumbsup:

I found nos ones years ago. Can’t pop them out too easily now to measure.

R/T Specialties sells one that’s similar, but not exact. Since you never see it, it doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back