• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet R/T 440, 4 speed, Track Pack Convertible

I had a '69 coronet 500 HDTP in T5 back in the day, Blk bucket int and top. LOVE your car!!! BTW, I'm in Illinois, 20 minutes from STL too!!!

I had a '69 coronet 500 HDTP in T5 back in the day, Blk bucket int and top. LOVE your car!!! BTW, I'm in Illinois, 20 minutes from STL too!!
I really like the color!! T5 looks good with white or black top and interior. Thanks!! Will have to look you up next car show!! What are you driving now?

69 RR, 383 bench seat 4 speed.

thumbnail - 2023-09-22T101958.939.jpg

Scat pack where near Stl are you ? I’m probably right around you.

Welcome aboard! Heck-of-a car ya got! I owned a WS27L9G(103556), Y2 Yellow, Black & White Int, Black top. I beleive out of 316 WS27L cars built, 107 were 4 speeds. No matter how tough things get? NEVER SELL IT!

Hello, New member here. Just bought my first real muscle car! A 1969 Coronet R/T, 440, 4 speed, Dana Track Pack, Convertible. Rescued out of Mo. Looking for help with how many of these were built. Some research looks like 317 convertible r/t 440s were built. Not sure how that breaks down for a 4 speed track pack car. Thanks for any help and glad to be a part of the group. Shawn

View attachment 1564609

View attachment 1564610

View attachment 1564611

View attachment 1564612

View attachment 1564613

View attachment 1564614View attachment 1565190
Wow! Factory Hood Pins & Side Scoops! That's a rare find! The stripe will be easy!

Welcome aboard! Heck-of-a car ya got! I owned a WS27L9G(103556), Y2 Yellow, Black & White Int, Black top. I beleive out of 316 WS27L cars built, 107 were 4 speeds. No matter how tough things get? NEVER SELL IT!
Thanks!! They are really cool cars. I plan on driving it and enjoying it for what it was built for. Someone said 99 4 speed cars were built. Curious about the 107 number? Does the 107 include export verts? A12 car!! How awesome it is to have one of those. Someday I would like to have one sitting in the garage next to the convertible and future hemi car!! Lol

Wow! Factory Hood Pins & Side Scoops! That's a rare find! The stripe will be easy!
Not sure if the hood pins were factory. It doesn’t call it out on the fender tag. Wouldn’t it be called out there? Also not sure if the magnums were factory. I like them better than the poverty caps!!

Thanks!! They are really cool cars. I plan on driving it and enjoying it for what it was built for. Someone said 99 4 speed cars were built. Curious about the 107 number? Does the 107 include export verts? A12 car!! How awesome it is to have one of those. Someday I would like to have one sitting in the garage next to the convertible and future hemi car!! Lol
The 107 includes Canadian cars. Supposedly only 99 were U.S. sold.
Even less when ya include M46 scoops. And Hood pins!
A12's are a fussy thing to own, I got lucky that my Father bought 2 after winning an auto accident settlement back in 1970. He bought an A12 Super Bee and the Roadrunner I now own. One definitely has to be good with carburetors! I think Ive rebuilt close to 60 by now. Mine's 727 car which works good for me. After 6 surgeries on my right shoulder. Ive always loved 4-Speeds they're just more "Sporty" especially in a 16 foot long car! Looks like a Survivor ya have there! T5 is an awesome color! Here's my "Pet"..LESS rare than yours! 375 A12 Hardtop R.Runners built.

Screenshot_20231107_064730_Gallery.jpg

20231114_152923.jpg

20231008_111642.jpg

20230808_080552.jpg

Who makes a good quality repop of the transverse stripe?
I'd go with YEAR ONE. I may not be sure on the hoodpins, some reason I thought J45 were pins. Its too early! LoL J45 may be Sport Hood? Hard to keep all of the codes together after remembering so many.
Who makes a good quality repop of the transverse stripe?

The 107 includes Canadian cars. Supposedly only 99 were U.S. sold.
Even less when ya include M46 scoops. And Hood pins!
A12's are a fussy thing to own, I got lucky that my Father bought 2 after winning an auto accident settlement back in 1970. He bought an A12 Super Bee and the Roadrunner I now own. One definitely has to be good with carburetors! I think Ive rebuilt close to 60 by now. Mine's 727 car which works good for me. After 6 surgeries on my right shoulder. Ive always loved 4-Speeds they're just more "Sporty" especially in a 16 foot long car! Looks like a Survivor ya have there! T5 is an awesome color! Here's my "Pet"..LESS rare than yours! 375 A12 Hardtop R.Runners built.

View attachment 1573947

View attachment 1573948

View attachment 1573949

View attachment 1573950
Wow cool RR!! I can only imagine the effort to keep the 3x2s working as they should. I would love to slam gears in one someday!! lol. Are you the A12 guy that is friends with my buddy Tim the corvette guy that owns a number matching 68 Hemi super bee?

I'd go with YEAR ONE. I may not be sure on the hoodpins, some reason I thought J45 were pins. It’s too early! LoL J45 may be Sport Hood? Hard to keep all of the codes together after remembering so many.
Yes J45 is for hood pins. I had to look it up! Lol

Wow cool RR!! I can only imagine the effort to keep the 3x2s working as they should. I would love to slam gears in one someday!! lol. Are you the A12 guy that is friends with my buddy Tim the corvette guy that owns a number matching 68 Hemi super bee?
Theyre fairly easy once ya have to figure em out all alone. The timing, atmosphere, all factor in on how it may run. One can definitely tell when the outboards open. I think I do know Tim! I think I almost traded him once. That 68 he has is a beauty!

According to accepted shipping figures there were:

317 440 autos shipped for sale in the US
99 440 four speeds

4 semi four speeds
6 Hemi automatics

totaling 426 units for the US

There was a total of 483 cars shipped total meaning 57 cars were sent to Canada and Export.

Of these 57, we know there were four Hemi R/T convertibles shipped to Canada leaving 53 other cars of which we do not know more details.

Auto Transport Service
Back