• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet R/T on Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give them your SSN and bank account numbers and they will get back to you to set up an appt.

Gorgeous car though. Wish it were in my garage.

it was for sale at vanguard motor sales in canton, Michigan the car sold for way more than that, SCAM! I recognized the brick house in the background, must be the owners home.

missing hood front lip.

Bubba's got plenty to spare.

Benjamin-Beauford-bubba-blue.jpg

Its not Long Island, by the circle in the map in that add it would appear to be Brooklyn or Queens, maybe Queens near LaGuardia Airport possible. Hemi would no better than me, but the big suspicion is the neighborhood. While there are many such neighborhoods like that, I'm thinking not in that part listed. I say fake

If the car has such low mileage always garaged why did it get a complete restoration.

Its not Long Island, by the circle in the map in that add it would appear to be Brooklyn or Queens, maybe Queens near LaGuardia Airport possible. Hemi would no better than me, but the big suspicion is the neighborhood. While there are many such neighborhoods like that, I'm thinking not in that part listed. I say fake
Its not by the airport, more closer to Queensboro bridge.. Thing is no neighborhoods like that as in that picture and the area code listed is for upstate New York.

I have run across several scams in the last 9 months, I replied to the contact supplied. We will see, usually responds with some DA story when I ask to inspect the car and I will if it is legit. I got a gazillion sky miles and will use them for a good deal. The Queen and I will fly up there and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back