• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet R/T on Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEFINITELY FAKE!!! If that car were in THAT neighborhood, it would have been gone a long time ago. That neighborhood is the ghetto. Right off I-495...NO WAY!!!

LOL @steve from staten island has gone on a Red X tangent. Maybe he should fact check BEFORE he clicks the X. The ad was removed due to being reported.
Top that off with the fact that he Red X'd my claims that the Queen's neighborhood is the ghetto. The entirety of Queens is a SHITHOLE!!! My wife's aunt and uncle still live there, and they won't leave their house after dark. Wake up Steve, and stop the Liberal "everybody is beautiful" BULLSHIT!!!

LOL @steve from staten island has gone on a Red X tangent. Maybe he should fact check BEFORE he clicks the X. The ad was removed due to being reported.
Top that off with the fact that he Red X'd my claims that the Queen's neighborhood is the ghetto. The entirety of Queens is a SHITHOLE!!! My wife's aunt and uncle still live there, and they won't leave their house after dark. Wake up Steve, and stop the Liberal "everybody is beautiful" BULLSHIT!!!
Ive been there my friend, maybe you've been living in the country to long LOL. I dont know what part of Queens the relatives live in, so maybe you can tell me. Queens is crowed and the house's are expensive. My son lives in Kew's Gardens and a friend lives in Astoria. Ive been in Long Island City, Woodside to name a few. Please dont tell me about were i live and calm down with the liberal everything is beautiful stuff
And dont forget who is a Queens boy....Do you know? Need a hint LOL....Cant mention his name here or he thread will be deleted LOL

Ive been there my friend, maybe you've been living in the country to long LOL. I dont know what part of Queens the relatives live in, so maybe you can tell me. Queens is crowed and the house's are expensive. My son lives in Kew's Gardens and a friend lives in Astoria. Ive been in Long Island City, Woodside to name a few. Please dont tell me about were i live and calm down with the liberal everything is beautiful stuff
And dont forget who is a Queens boy....Do you know? Need a hint LOL....Cant mention his name here or he thread will be deleted LOL
I drove through Queens, on I-495 on Wednesday and will be back there on Tuesday. It's a SHITHOLE!!! My wife's mother and family is from Hollis, Queens, right off of Francis Louis Blvd.

Ive heard Hollis isn't so great. Queens has some nice neighborhoods. Not my thing as its way to crowded and way to expensive.
As your relatives I'm sure have told you, its not the same place it was years ago, but then again what is. Housing is so expensive in the city now that many low income crime infested neighborhoods are turning around. Did you figure out who came from Queens yet?

Ive heard Hollis isn't so great. Queens has some nice neighborhoods. Not my thing as its way to crowded and way to expensive.
As your relatives I'm sure have told you, its not the same place it was years ago, but then again what is. Housing is so expensive in the city now that many low income crime infested neighborhoods are turning around. Did you figure out who came from Queens yet?
No, who? Give me a hint.

I know Trump is from Queens, but that is NOT who I thought that he was talking about. LOL Also why Trump moved to Manhattan.
Now you did it!!! Were not allowed to mention politicians names LOL.... But thats who i was referring to..I thought i read his main office for the business is still in Queens.

I drove through Queens, on I-495 on Wednesday and will be back there on Tuesday. It's a SHITHOLE!!! My wife's mother and family is from Hollis, Queens, right off of Francis Louis Blvd.
Ok, to be fair i can understand how anybody who had the experience of driving a semi on the L.I.E., through Queens during the daylight hours would say the place is a "shithole" LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back