• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet Superbee coupe

oh i got sidetracked
b7 69 Bees are the bomb
we need pics!!!
here is some inspiration
338_zps1d15af59.jpg

it gets confusing,
different companies call it different things at different times..lol
to confuse you even more,
when you get to 71
they are all called hardtop sedans and all are 23,there is no 21
and the fixed side window coupes are a option A93 on the fender tag..

Very odd....

Last edited:
i could only guess unless i looked it up.. lol

i know they also used a93 code on the 70 challenger fixed side window deputies.
i used to own a a93 71 satellite that is how i learned about it.

Hello everybody and thanks for the replies. I love the inspiration photos and I really like the aggressive look of the 69 Super Bee. Here is a pic of the car that we just picked up.....buying them in pieces is the best. This one has 95% of the parts and was stored indoors most of its life. Rally dash with bulge hood and has 71k on odo. Check out the long rear shackles old schoolers...really cool! All the floors, even the trunk are solid and car shows zero signs of any wrecks. Amateur (really nice young kid) attempted to fix some bottom/rear quarter rust by replacing the entire rear quarter. He just got in over his head and was very glad the car was going to our shop. It will be completely disassembled and taken through our restoration process here at OCD Restoration in Casper. We have 4 cars ahead of this one right now, so it may be a while before this is started.
IMG_3241.jpg

Man, look at that snow!!!! I cannot say I miss it much since moving to SW AZ. Love the 69 Bee, probably my favorite body style.

I feel the same as threewood about the snow, I moved to SE Arizona a couple of years ago from Oregon. As for the car........wow! I agree, that body style is iconic and I too like the old school shackles! It looks like you got yourself an excellent restoration candidate there!

that is a nice looking project.
good luck with it!

Auto Transport Service
Back