• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet Wagon Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneke_Eyez

Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the following for a 1969 Coronet Deluxe Wagon:

69 Coronet Wagon Quarter Panels - I really only need the lower portion behind and just over the rear wheels, yes I know they don't repop them, yes, I know they'll be hard to find and if you've got them, you'll want some money for them. I don't have a money tree, but try me.

69 Coronet Fenders - mainly the passenger side, but I'll take a driver's side too because it could pretty much use it. They don't need to be perfect. Even if they have rot on the lower mounting portions by the front edge of the door where the patch panel covers, or a few dents, I'll take them.

69 Coronet 4 door floor pans, front and rear. I know the fronts are the same as the 2 door, but I'm not sure of the rear. I'll buy repops soon, but if somebody had some repops or originals that they wanted to get rid of, I'd be all ears.

68-70 B Body Battery Tray. Mine is rusty like most of them. If someone has one hanging around, even a repop they didn't use, I'll buy yours.

Ideally I'm looking for parts that are nearish to me in MA, but I can drive to the surrounding states easily enough.

Please PM me if you've got something.

Thanks FBBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back