• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 crate 383

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crate engine with mismatched bolts, no freeze plugs, a painted fuel pump, and pullies......

Looks like this is the old motor from the car the crate motor is prbly in the car now and using the crate. Crate motors look nothing like this one. A jelly donut says this is the worn out motor disguised as a new crate motor.
That would be called a core

RRFinch.... here and gone in three days??

It looks like a 70 383 HP engine in a crate,verses a crate engine!

tomato's/tamattos...its in a box, i could use the crank out of it if its any good

So I posted this for a “ mopar buddy “ of mine who has been a reliable source for parts for me in the past. I went to check out this 383 but couldn’t get the box open and took his word for it. He asked me to post it and sent me the pics. I didn’t realize till after I put it up that it was used. He swears it’s not and want big money for it. I’m sorry and I shouldn’t have posted it without digging into further.

So I posted this for a “ mopar buddy “ of mine who has been a reliable source for parts for me in the past. I went to check out this 383 but couldn’t get the box open and took his word for it. He asked me to post it and sent me the pics. I didn’t realize till after I put it up that it was used. He swears it’s not and want big money for it. I’m sorry and I shouldn’t have posted it without digging into further.
I don't see a problem, you can depend on everyone here to pick things apart if there are doubts. Best I remember you went back and checked futher. No harm, no fowl.

Put it on Ebay for a ridiculous price. some idiot will buy it for like 8k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back