• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 GTX fender support rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemicrew

Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have the dimensions on the fender support brace?? Or have 2 for sale??

the one that fastens the front of the fender to the bumper? I have a couple them.

I have 2 but they are different lengths. If you can find the size. I might be able to help..

32 bucks each, Geezzzus, I'd forge my own if needed
I have the rods, my buddy has the part very similar to the slotted end, won't cost me anything but a case of beer, and it'll look very similar to the pic,,, to a purist i'm horrible, but it'll never be a trailer queen super show car, it'll be driven,,

I have the rods, my buddy has the part very similar to the slotted end, won't cost me anything but a case of beer, and it'll look very similar to the pic,,, to a purist i'm horrible, but it'll never be a trailer queen super show car, it'll be driven,,
I have 2 but they are different lengths. If you can find the size. I might be able to help..

I just had one of mine in my hands a week or 2 ago, from a 68 but 69 should be identical......... I'll measure it and take a pic for you

68 GTX

IMG_20230814_195437739.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back