• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

mrnorm.jpg
mrnorm1.jpg

Had him sign them. Quite the nice guy. Had a good visit with him. I also got all the correct decals, key chain, and license plate frame, to duplicate a Mr. Norm car. This had been my plan from the start, to replicate what a Mr. Norm GTX might have been.

Those are amazing! Is that Mrs. Norm? Was she there? The stuff you were talking about was real cool to.

Last edited:
I don't think that's Mrs. Norm. I don't think she was there.

Tim,
I just finished my last successful elk hunt of the season, my freezer is full, and I think that it is time for you and I to get back working on our cars.

Justin & Showard, Yes been out in the woods a lot. Still have just a couple weeks left then I promise back to the car. Work is in crisis mode. You know the saying about poor planning on your part? Well they don't apparently work on that theory. So I'm on 12 hr days till Feb. I guess more $ for the GTX account.

Success!!!!
Slacker report:
Well on the last day I had to muzzleloader hunt this year I scored!
11aa.jpg

It was unusually warm this year 55 Saturday, & 45 Sunday when I shot this guy. I even got a little sunburn Sat. Had a good weekend with the boys and this was the icing on the cake. It was hard hunting with out any snow but I wont complain about wearing a long sleeve shirt only in Jan.! So a couple days to recover and get things cleaned up then back to work on the X.

Wow, that's a nice one and I see a lot of big ones being from farm country Ohio! I really need to get back into hunting, been to busy to even think about going out. Congrats... now get back on the GTX!

Nice! That buck is quite wide. I wouldn't complain about those hunting conditions either. My last hunt (two weeks ago) we were in a blizzard and all tracks would fill in within an hour. We did have success but it was cold. Looking forward now to see some progress on the X now.

I had about 5/8-3/4 if I remember correctly

Tks, I’m concerned mine is too close. Do you know what clutch fan you used
I'll see if I can locate the part #.
Will the X be on the road this year??
I sure hope so! I think they are trying to kill me with OT at work. I'm hoping I can get back on it by the end of the month. Lord knows I need some garage time. Going to a swap meet this Sunday so hopefully I can snag a few things.

Do you recall how close your clutch fan ended up being from your rad? I’m also using a classic auto air kit and I’m 1\2 inch away from the bottom of the clutch to the rad, I’m concerned it’s too close
Post 795 I said .8 11/16

I'll see if I can locate the part #.

I sure hope so! I think they are trying to kill me with OT at work. I'm hoping I can get back on it by the end of the month. Lord knows I need some garage time. Going to a swap meet this Sunday so hopefully I can snag a few things.
Bad karma??

Well things at work finally are slowing down a bit. I sent my door latch mechanisms to Wilson Products in St. Louis for restoration, should be back shortly. Might actually get some GTX garage time this weekend! YIPPEEE!!!!! Seems like forever since I worked on her.

Auto Transport Service
Back