• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

G, I see you have a O2 sensor also, what does it go to?

Innovative Motorsports MTX AFR gauge. Installed this spring and still playing with carb settings. Still need to get it a little leaner.

I bounces around betwen 12.5-13.2 at cruise. Have had in the 14.'s but it's not happy, lots of surging. It likes 13.2-13.8, just need to get it there. Tried 14.5 for idle but got real lean just off idle. Still learning and playing.

Well I've been working on hunting stuff the last couple weeks. Been making a blind wagon to park along a fence line with no cover.
IMG_20160913_180823.jpg
IMG_20160913_180845.jpg

Just need to paint the tin roof black on both sides and I'll be good. Going to use it for the late muzzleloader season in Jan. Hopefully the black will hid me & absorb some heat from the sun when it's below zero! Also need to double check I can crawl through the back gate.

G on your AF ratio have you tried going from a ethanol blend to straight gas? I was thinking when I got mine dialed in on 10% that going to straight gas in spring would richen it and 20% for july, august would lean it a little. I might be all wet on that theory but it was something I was going to try. Also would help a little in elevation if it works.

I was just going to PM you to see if you were still out there.

G on your AF ratio have you tried going from a ethanol blend to straight gas? I was thinking when I got mine dialed in on 10% that going to straight gas in spring would richen it and 20% for july, august would lean it a little. I might be all wet on that theory but it was something I was going to try. Also would help a little in elevation if it works.

I've used 91 non ox fuel and there isn't much change if any.

Well I've been working on hunting stuff the last couple weeks. Been making a blind wagon to park along a fence line with no cover.View attachment 360800 View attachment 360801
Just need to paint the tin roof black on both sides and I'll be good. Going to use it for the late muzzleloader season in Jan. Hopefully the black will hid me & absorb some heat from the sun when it's below zero! Also need to double check I can crawl through the back gate.

Gonna line it with some 2" Styrofoam to keep in some heat?

Probably not. I'm hoping just being black it'll pick up some heat. I do have one of the Milwaukee battery warmed jackets. So that helps, I turn it on at the first shiver. Usually I can stay warm if I'm just sitting or walking. Just have trouble if I have to do very much of either on the same hunt. Today is the first day for open tags here! Looks like I'll be spending a couple hundred buying all my tags. I have several people that like deer but don't hunt, so that's a win, win for me. Archery, shotgun, & muzzleloader. I'm usually hunting every weekend Halloween to MLK Day. I signed up for a extreme fitness class starting in Oct. to get my sorry but back in shape. So hopefully by November I can drag a deer with out huffing and puffing!:elmer:

Well I've been working on hunting stuff the last couple weeks. Been making a blind wagon to park along a fence line with no cover.View attachment 360800 View attachment 360801
No neon light saying "Deer food here"???

It is getting to be that time of year. My project will also be set aside for most of the time until January.

It won't get pushed to the corner. But if the conditions are right, I'll be in a tree flinging pointed sticks or on the ground burnin powder :0)

BTW all my hunting equipment is made by ACME......

Funny I got a scolding at work once for my Engineer trap. I had a huge basket on a hoist up in the air so I used some masking tape to make a big X under it and put a doughnut & cup of coffee on it
.:rofl:

IMG_20160918_130236.jpg
IMG_20160918_161913.jpg
IMG_20160918_161929.jpg

Got the deer blind just about done. Apparently the dog can't wait for deer season either.

Auto Transport Service
Back