• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Plymouth Road Runner For Sale Rare SOLD SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparstuart

Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
overland park kansas / Former owner a salvage yard
Contact seller
Up forsale my 69 R-4 red road runner I have owned since 1984
Great car its just like a family member to me .

383 automatic car , manual steering manual brakes , has a Dana 60 3:54 in it

Pm me here $25,000.00 .

This car is a very nice Driver and Rock solid Dependable you can hop in it and driver anywhere in the country and feel safe and secure to do so . Only 70 k on the clock . Nice date coded 383 but the original motor is long gone blown up racing it back in the early 70's .

Very Rare two tone painted black top car ( now vinyl installed ) one of less than 600 .
Mopar Electronic ignition
Super comp Hooker jet hot coated headers
Fire core plug wires
All new wiring harnesses under the Hood
Super coil
M1 mopar intake
Mild Cam
Motor is 30 over
26 inch radiator
Trans cooled in front of radiator
Also finned (cooler) deep aluminun Tranny pan
True N-96 air grabber hood car

Last edited:
:hello2:

Attachments

• 69rundfrddfd.jpg
    69rundfrddfd.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 2,167
Say it isn't so.....Liquidating eh? Well, hopefully your bird finds a good home Stu. At least you'll have the birdable to keep you company. You ever sell the Charger 500?

Hey Stu, what gives? Making room in the stable for something else? Somebody will have themselves one fine Road Runner!

I see southern motors (www.southernmotors.com) just listed a r6 red 4 speed coupe road runner for sale, and they dont even know that it is a rare white painted top, r6 lower body side car. Not too many of those out there either. Good price on your road runner mopar stuart!

Say it isn't so.....Liquidating eh? Well, hopefully your bird finds a good home Stu. At least you'll have the birdable to keep you company. You ever sell the Charger 500?

charger 500 is also still for sale , I have too many project to work on and no room or cash so some of them have to move on to free up cash to work on others ....

Hey Stu,
Sweet "Runner". My wife would KILL-ME !
Hope it finds a good home.
Good luck...
"Super-bee_ski"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back