• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Road Runner Part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

xj964

Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all I am parting out a green 69 Road Runner Convertible in rough condition. I am taking the 4 speed and pedals out for my 70 Coronet build. Bumpers are in rough condition but could be a core for re-chrome. Also Front Fenders and grill set up in nice condition. Motor in it is seized. It will be coming in to be parted out within the next couple weeks. PM me with needs. Thanks

roadrunner 002.jpgroadrunner 005.jpgroadrunner 006.jpgroadrunner 003.jpgroadrunner 008.jpg

I'm curious about the condition of the windshield trim.

Also, I'd love the fender tag (or at least the VIN number) for my 69 STL data base.

How is the right passenger fender? Any dents, bondo or rust? would like to see more pics if you can.

how's the hood and trunk lid ? steering wheel horn pad.do need and 70 coronet parts ?

Hey all I am parting out a green 69 Road Runner Convertible in rough condition. I am taking the 4 speed and pedals out for my 70 Coronet build. Bumpers are in rough condition but could be a core for re-chrome. Also Front Fenders and grill set up in nice condition. Motor in it is seized. It will be coming in to be parted out within the next couple weeks. PM me with needs. Thanks

View attachment 103567View attachment 103568View attachment 103569View attachment 103570View attachment 103571

Top latches ????????? a pillar interior moldings , rear interior side panels ? rear window regulators ,

Interested in the headlight bezels, more pics? If you won't seperate, what would you need for the grill and bezels? thanks

Im looking for the REVERSE light that mounts on the lower dash. Its the amber light with a chrome bezel. Have 1? If so condition & how much for it?

IMAG0159.jpgIMAG0160.jpgIMAG0161.jpg

69coronetrt - First two pictures are for you, the trim is in great condition. Shoot me a pm and I can try to get you the vin.

Capt Cul - Third picture is of the RF Fender. It has that scratch and shows some rust. Pm me if still interested.

Ralley - Hood was stolen 10 years ago so a 67 coronet hood is sitting on there now. The trunk lid is rusty and rough. The horn pad is sold, were you trying to say you have 70 parts?

MoparSt -I only have one latch, the other is sold. I can check on the a pillar stuff, side panels and regulators.

Lowhound - Sorry, no reverse light for sale.

Basketcase - pm sent

I think that is all right now. Like I said we are parting within a couple weeks so please be patient and your will get your parts. Thanks

Parking lens and markers no longer for sale. Markers were cracked and lens chipped

Parking lens and markers no longer for sale. Markers were cracked and lens chipped

Bummer, Don't need the lens, but if the front left turn signal light that goes in the bumper comes up for sale, keep me in mind.

Really a 69 Road Runner Convertible 4 speed car that is to far gone for someone to restore? Have you offered it as a whole car for sale already and is the seized motor and 4 speed matching numbers or no?

maybe give someone the chance to restore such a rare car . how about a 70 340 4 speed duster inviolet in color all #'s matching to trade ?View attachment 103738

if that doesn't work out (PM him) I suggest you start a new thread in cars for sale and state your business sir! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back