• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner Air Grabber Question

4xfourfun

Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, need some help on figuring out a value for an air grabber. Found a pretty good one for my 69 RR. It's in great shape, hasn't been on a car for around 15 years. Lid paint has a little wear so could use a repaint to be nice. And the breather hose fitting on the base has some damage but isn't noticeable with hose installed. Can be repaired without too much effort. Main problem is I don't know what a complete outfit is going for after searching awhile. It's all there except for the installation rivets and mesh screens for the hood vents. I know they aren't going for as much as they previously were due to the remakes. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

you will have to buy the hood inserts.
is the cable there?
I would offer 300.00

Seal, cable, filter, housing, all fiberglass duct etc is all there. Should just need the screen inserts for the hood and the rivets. Haven't found a complete assembly that has sold recently to compare.

Auto Transport Service
Back