• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 roadrunner lower ac vent delete panels?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykf7b0

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for some help in locating a pair of lower side vent delete panels for my 69 rr. My car was originally an a/c car but I'm not going back with it. I had at one time saw some vent delete panel's that replaced the lower dash side vents near the doors. I have been looking at items on e-bay that are being listed as trim panels but the screw holes don't seem to be located in the right location on top to replace the a/c vents that are currently there. Also, these said vents have chrome on the sides which doesn't go with the roadrunner dash either. Any shared knowledge on where to find what I'm needing is greatly appreciated!

As far as I know - the A/C and non-A/C dashes are different - you can not simply screw the non A/C plates to an A/C dash.

Thanks for the response! I had once saw a pair of panels that were for this purpose. They were for a/c equipped units and covered the a/c vent hole really nicely. I may never again see another pair but I would love to get my hands on some. Thanks Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back