• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 roadrunner rag

john janssen

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys, I did not take it apart but i am putting it back together. There is a panel between the rear seat and the rag top, there are about 10 screws to hold it to the body. But it is flimsy, i think there should be more than that panel, braces or supports ??? Any help would greatly appreciated.

This panel?
6EB1979A-145F-490C-8751-BDD27F9DB303.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, I saw enough to know it's a convertible, and blue. Let's see the whole thing. :).

Welcome from the show me state!!

welcome,do you only own the back end ,pics please

Welcome. You came to the right place.

Mine is at the shop...from memory you have the screws shown and there are either 1 or 2 sheetmetal screws that tie the outside edges in. There should be a 90 degree bent edge on the outside.

It screws to the inner rear side panels with the same screws that hold the washer bottle in.Three on each side. It also locks into the upper seat back and then with the top boot. Very secure.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

maybe start a thread in General discussion forum
or a year specific or content specific forum sections

this is just the welcome wagon not meant as a Q&A
or tech section
it's meant more for getting to know each other
share a story or 2 & a photo or 10 etc. etc. etc.

this forum has far less viewers too

good luck

Ok that is great guy,s i knew i could count on the B Body Boys. So i am not missing any parts. Thanks again. I will post some pics later. John

Auto Transport Service
Back