• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Roadrunner Stock Sway Bar with brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

GearAddict

Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I swapped this out for a thicker Hellwig bar, thought about keeping it as it is one of the defining items of a 69 Roadrunner (no sway bar, no Roadrunner right?). However, I am running out of space and need to help pay for my engine build.

This is all stock bar with brackets/bushings (No endlinks), complete with roadgrime and a little surface rust, but in good shape for a restoration.
$150 obo + Shipping

Located in Tampa

I swapped this out for a thicker Hellwig bar, thought about keeping it as it is one of the defining items of a 69 Roadrunner (no sway bar, no Roadrunner right?). However, I am running out of space and need to help pay for my engine build.

This is all stock bar with brackets/bushings (No endlinks), complete with roadgrime and a little surface rust, but in good shape for a restoration.
$150 obo + Shipping

Located in Tampa
Hey Scott, can I get a pic? Shipping to 04090?

Thanks
Matt

Hey Scott, can I get a pic? Shipping to 04090?

Thanks
Matt

Matt sorry for the lag, I been dealing with medical stuff that had me out of commission for a few days.. I may not get to the pics till Friday/sat.

Thanks for the patience

IMG_0833.JPG
IMG_0837.JPG

Does it have readable part numbers on the two bushings? Can I get a picture of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back