• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Satellite-drip rail ?

ben24

Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score
I am working on a 69 sport satellite and this is the first Mopar I have worked on. It didn't have the drip rail end pieces when I got it, I need to know if this is the correct end piece. I am posting a pic. Hope someone can help.
Thanks

Attachments

• 105_1512.jpg
    105_1512.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 370
Should interchange with a Charger and Coronet depending on if you have a vinyl or non-vinyl top. You might try yearone.com or jimsautoparts.com or a junkyard such as johnnydees.com..good luck

jaj36, thanks for the reply. In the description of that piece on E bay it says it is not correct for Plymouth models.Here is the description of it.I have a none vinyl top car and it does not say if it is for a vinyl top or not.

Please read and understand the full description and applications before bidding...You are bidding on a Hard-to-find, Correct, Original Mopar Dodge Chrysler Right Roof Side Drip Rail Molding Corner End, as pictured...Part number 2840884 for a B-body 1968, 1969, 1970 Coronet R/T, 440, 500, Super Bee, 2 door hard top or post coupe...Not correct for Charger or Plymouth models...You are bidding on one molding only for the passenger's side...It is in fair to good used condition for a 40 year old used part...It is not bent, but does have a small outward dent and some scratches...Could be polished for a driver, or straightened and buffed...See my other items for the left side, the door belt moldings, rear window moldings, front A pillar drip rail moldings, and many other B-body parts.

Just for future reference. This is the correct piece. The curve is flatter than on the other piece.

Attachments

• 105_1516.jpg
    105_1516.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 334
Thats the correct piece if you don't have the optional door belt moldings.

Auto Transport Service
Back