• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 satellite lower dash panel in black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69greenleaf

Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
I am in search of the lower dash pad that goes around the headlamp and wiper switch panel on my 69 satellite. i need one in good condition in black. i have searched all over and have only found a few for sale and they are all in the wrong color. Also if you may know a website that reproduces these getting a new one would also be great.

A picture or part number of what you are requesting is always helpful. This one?
0D9DB79A-29A5-4A13-AB5B-DD2EF3B639DB.jpeg

2C0BBA3F-6925-44B0-9EBA-77DEA0047479.jpeg

The lower pads take SEM dye/paint just fine with proper prep, as do the upper pads & door trim panels.
Repros don't have the contour at the steering column quite right, but are otherwise nice.
The photo posted above is a dash applique, not a lower dash pad...

Here's a black one from a 1968. It's the non AC version. Good condition, no rips but still a 55 y/o part. More pics and details if you're interested. Free delivery to Carlisle if you're going.

20230711_011429.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back