• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Super Bees with fender turn signal indicators

Cuda??? Let’s charge more!!!!
Bee nor the 'Cuda...
1967formulasbaracuda 070.jpg

So does anyone with a 69 Bee have these indicators? My Bee was built in July 69, and there’s three holes for the indicators.

IMG_6775.jpeg

Do you have a picture with more of the car? Want to see how it looks

What are you trying to learn?

Of the 1969 Super Bees built for sale in the US.....about 12.1% of WM21 (~924 cars) and 14.6% (~2,681) of the WM23 cars came with L31 fender mounted turn signals. This does not put them in 'hen's teeth' range (N88 Auto pilot and C14 rear shoulder harness come to mind for rarity in '69 Bees) but certainly not common either.
My fender tag has the L31 option but these were missing when I bought the car. I have been restoring the car to as original as possible, so I guess I should look into adding these. Holes long gone after body work etc so I will have to figure that out.

on a side note, my GTX with fender mounted directionals has the holes on the dash cluster covered with cloth electrical tape...... I see no harm in putting bulbs in there and having both

on a side note, my GTX with fender mounted directionals has the holes on the dash cluster covered with cloth electrical tape...... I see no harm in putting bulbs in there and having both
That is odd.. I've owned a bunch of cars with the fender top lights & never seen the dash lights blocked..

That's how my '66 Sat HP2 WAS when it left the factory. When I had the cluster out Krysler Kid told me about the tape residue I was showing in pictures from them being blocked off by the factory once fender signals were ordered. I put bulbs in before replacing the cluster and now have both indicators.

WOW... I thought it was still in paint jail! Did you not update your build thread or am I asleep at the switch?
Lol, no, I’m asleep at the switch. Picked it up last week. Right away, my worn out shoulders reminded me about manual steering!!

My fender tag has the L31 option but these were missing when I bought the car. I have been restoring the car to as original as possible, so I guess I should look into adding these. Holes long gone after body work etc so I will have to figure that out.
If u need measurements let me know. I have to rebuild my right indicator, so the holes are readily available. Jeff

So now that I'm home, I tried getting ahold of my buddy with the 69 R/T... Turns out he's in the Azores visiting family... Won't be back till mid April...
I'm on the road working... When I get back home I'll try to get a photo that shows the lights...

Auto Transport Service
Back