• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Super Bees with fender turn signal indicators

440beep

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
Anybody here with a 69 Super Bee that came with the fender top turn signal indicators? My Bee has the wiring leads and holes in the fenders, but PO covered them, and I’m really wanting to reinstall them.

But I’d like to see pics of 69 Super Bees with them first, as I have yet to find any online.

Last edited:
Can’t really help with a ‘69,but I’ve got a story. My ‘68 indicators are actually OEM for a 68Cuda. Classic Industries shows on a different page in their printed catalog. Mine were factory installed!

My car has OEM... 69 fender turn signals... I can send you a picture if you'd like! Or post pictures here

These...

252-C68_s.jpg

I have the indicators already (and the above are wrong as there’s only one screw hole, not two), I want pics of 69 Super Bees with them so I see how they look.

The 1969 Super Bee that I bought new did not have them. Might have been an option. I think they might have been standard equipment on a 1969 Coronet 500, as they were in 1967.

Yes, it appears they were an option. And from all the 69 Super Bees I see online, they must be like hen’s teeth.

Maybe I’ll check in with the Super Bee Registry and see what they know.

The 1969 Super Bee that I bought new did not have them. Might have been an option. I think they might have been standard equipment on a 1969 Coronet 500, as they were in 1967.

I know the factory did what they had to do to keep the lines running even if it meant installing a part that wasn't intended for a certain car. Keep in mind that 'mom' was the small fry in the big 3 fray......

Not so much trust, I just matched pics they had. What they say Should fit mine weren’t the ones I have.
Well, at least you found the right ones... I had my originals rechromed twenty years ago...

Yes, it appears they were an option. And from all the 69 Super Bees I see online, they must be like hen’s teeth.

Maybe I’ll check in with the Super Bee Registry and see what they know.

What are you trying to learn?

Of the 1969 Super Bees built for sale in the US.....about 12.1% of WM21 (~924 cars) and 14.6% (~2,681) of the WM23 cars came with L31 fender mounted turn signals. This does not put them in 'hen's teeth' range (N88 Auto pilot and C14 rear shoulder harness come to mind for rarity in '69 Bees) but certainly not common either.

These are the original style on my 69 super Bee they are available reproduction last I knew anyways!

PXL_20240306_195651937.jpg

PXL_20240306_195659949.jpg

PXL_20240306_195706643.jpg

I'm trying to figure out at which plant that built SBs would even have Barracuda parts on site.

LA?
My 68 was built in St louis and uses the "A" body style... As does my buddies 69.....
End of the day I suspect most 68 & 69 Dodge B bodies got that style lights..

My B5 SB was repainted black and the patched over holes are noticeable and I dislike that. From underneath, a small metal plate is under the holes and I can’t tell if the holes were filled with weld or just filler. Since I haven’t jumped fully in yet, I don’t know how the little plates are held in place, maybe JB Weld.

I’d like to reinstall them just to get rid of the patch job, plus make the black car a bit safer at night

And yes, I got repros from Laysons at the Indy show.

I'm just glad that mine doesn't have them.... :)

Auto Transport Service
Back