• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Bee Trunk Lid

CafnutS

Reaction score
I need to buy a trunk lid for my bee however, I notice a difference on two of them on eBay. Underneath one of them has a hump in the middle and the other doesn't. Which is the one for a Superbee.

s-l500 (1).jpg

s-l500 (2).jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500 (3).jpg

My Bee has the first one,are you sure the 2nd is for 70? Maybe for coronet 4 door.

My Bee has the first one,are you sure the 2nd is for 70? Maybe for coronet 4 door.
My current one is just like the first one as you indicated. I don't know if the second will work. If it does work then I don't have a problem not being a Bee trunk lid. You will only notice that difference when you open the trunk. Everything else appears correct.

That's interesting, my 70 Coronet R/T doesn't have that hump yet the two cars should have the same lid.

IMG_20180827_180911279.jpg

Does the 1970 Coronet R/T trunk lid fit on a 1970 Coronet Superbee?

I would think they are interchangeable. It looks to me like Dodge added that extra hump for more support.

Back